Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!!!

Well with Valentines Day being on a Sunday this year I got to celebrate two days in a row. My husband planned a day for us together with some of our good friends. Jed & Amanda. We had so much fun! We left at 11 o'clock in the morning and we went bowling!!

I love to bowl!! We bowled for an hour (we got in two games!)

Then we went to lunch at Winger's!



Who doesn't love this place?
I got so full!


After that we went to the $2 movies!


We have waited for The Blind Side to get there forever!!
What a great show!

Then we spent the evening playing games!




We had a fun day!!


Then on Sunday morning I woke up to roses.
I love you Craig!
And thanks for a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

1 comment:

jenniho ♥ said...

ahhhh..Craig is so nice! Hey Debi when you went bowling did you wear a little skirt like in that picture? No wonder Craig loves you so much...I bet you were a hit with all the other bowlers too! ;)