So she didn't win last night but she was still the best singer up there. No I am not being biased. I wish I had all the songs performed last night to show you. The other girls are very talented but if you based the show entirely on voice and not theatrical antics, She rules it. Just a fact in my book. hehe. Well at least it's all over and done with now. No more stress over it all. I have her two performances posted after this one so keep scrolling down if you want to watch them.
I hope Alexys had a great time. She is such a great girl with so much talent and I hope she will continue on with her singing and never doubt what she is can do.
♥I love you Alexys!♥





1 comment:
Way to go Alexys! It is great to share your talents with others! Keep on singing!
Post a Comment