We have been very busy this month already. July always seems to be like that. We went to Rigby Lake and camped for three nights. They always have a big party there with fireworks before the fourth. We had a great spot and even were lucky to get a private spot on the beach. We had a great time.
I'll post more of this month in a few days.
My patriotic toes. =)
The beach across the lake from us at Rigby Lake. That flag was huge!
Katie enjoying a smore.He'll probably be mad for me posting a picture of him without a shirt on. I think he has nothing to be ashamed of but I guess we are always our own worst critic.
Playing in the sand.
Katie exploring the water
Loving the water and sun.

The girls playing in the lake.
(Me, Alexys, Katie)
Reagan and Tanner came to visit for a few minutes.
They stopped by a few times since we were only about 300 yds. from their back door. =)
I forgot to call and tell Craig we needed firewood so he went into the trees and came back with this for wood.
She loved the sand.
And yes that is Craig. He looks like he's in disguise with the hat, beard and glasses. =)
I love you Craig!!
Playing in the sand.
Katie exploring the water
Loving the water and sun.
Alexys Was loving the dragon flies. They would land on her fingers and toes while she floated in the water.
Close up of the dragonfly on her finger.
Close up of the dragonfly on her finger.
The girls playing in the lake.(Me, Alexys, Katie)
Reagan and Tanner came to visit for a few minutes.They stopped by a few times since we were only about 300 yds. from their back door. =)
I forgot to call and tell Craig we needed firewood so he went into the trees and came back with this for wood.
She loved the sand.

Alexys and I got a little crispy after the day on the water. Her sweatshirt matches her legs. We won't even talk about this pose. =)
1 comment:
Oh she looks SO SO burned! Ouch! That is quite a beard Craig is sporting! Love the painted toenails! Happy 4th! We watched these fireworks too!
Post a Comment