Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ashton Dog Derby 2013
We decided to head to Ashton today and  watch some dog sled races. Well we didn't really get to see any but we took our dogs with us and so did every other person around. ha ha It was fun to see all the different dogs. We registered our dogs to be in a weight pulling contest. Jetta was in class C and won her division but Charlie had a big division and tried his hardest. It was fun. Jetta won a huge box of dog treats and Charlie won a small bag of dog food. They also each got a Frisbee, a ball, and some more little treats. Pretty good day for the dogs. =)

♥ I do love my doggies! ♥




I have a great family!!




Bubba throwing snow balls at us.





I just thought this was a funny picture. 
We both look like goobers!



Jetta getting ready to pull.


Jetta pulling over 50 pounds.


My pictures of the end got deleted on accident... 
So no pictures of Charlie's race or of the group with their prizes.

No comments: