Well this is the week I start construction on the annual ward float for the Pioneer Days celebration. To say I am excited would be a lie but I am ready to get it going. Our theme this year is "In God We Trust" I think our float will be fun. I hope everyone is able to attend the celebrations this year.
As for my family Craig is staying busy with work. Last week he hyper extended his knee playing baseball, but he is still being a trooper and working every day. The Dr. had an MRI done and it showed that he tore his A.C.L. Surgery is a possibility at this point but not definite. Keep him in your prayers.
I am the activities director of my ward therefore they put me in charge of the float. That will be my main focus for the next 4 weeks.
Alexys is doing great. She is mastering the piano. We had to find her a new teacher because her other one retired. She is now the student of Linda Meservy. We are excited about her she is a very nice lady. Alexys is now 5' 7" tall and looking more like a woman every day. She is always so good to help around the house and with Katie. She saves my sanity on a regular basis!
Katie is in summer school til July 3. They are at the zoo in I.F. today. She is the only special needs child that is going to be there and she has 5 teachers going with her. Kind of funny to think of her probably leading them around acting like she is in charge. Katie is making some progress these days with her speech ans her attitude. She is finally making a few words and making sense. The best part is that she can remember the words she has learned for more than a day.
Yeah hoo!! She is starting to get a little bit more sassy now though so it's a trade off. We still love her!
We are excited about our upcoming camp outs we have planned. July we will be camping with family for one week and the next weekend with our whole neighborhood. We are also looking forward to our trips to Yellowstone. Katie just got her lifetime access pass to all National Parks. Yeah for us!
Well that is about as exciting as we get so I'll keep on blogging and try to find something interesting to write about. Love you all, Debi
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Debi
You have joined the blogging world!!! It is always good to hear how people are doing. Sounds like all is well there. You will have to check out our blog.
Debi - from one blogger to another "WELCOME!" Good for you! I'm looking forward to hear more from you - Jenn p.s. I'm sure your float will be awesome!!
Thanks for your confidence Jenn. Love Debi
Post a Comment