We spent nine hours on the float Sat. We built a tree, a lemonade stand, And a car. I think it will be pretty fun to decorate this week.
I'm excited to get up to the mountains this weekend. We are spending 5 days at a cabin with my family and I am ready to get away!
Katie is proving to be a big challenge these days. We are trying to get her potty trained but she is just not interested. Anyone have any advice? She might be hard to handle but we still love her.
Alexys is trying to get me to let her have a big party this summer. She is growing up too fast. I know that people say that all the time but kids have a way of making time fly by without realizing it. Alexys is such a blessing in my life. God knew I would need her to make life easier to handle. We can laugh together like we will never breath again. We have fun.
Craig as always is the hardest working man I know. He is like the energizer bunny that just keeps going and going. I could never do all that he does and I am forever in his debt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now Debi, she most certainly should be having a BIG party this summer!!! It's something that she will remember forever and ever. I remember going to a few of yours that I wasn't supposed to be to.
(i remember your mom saying she wouldn't tell my mom.) I would give anything to have a daughter and to have that connection with! Enjoy! Do you still have the cabin in Isl. Prk?
Post a Comment