
Well the 24th celebration has finally come and gone. The float turned out great and everyone seemed to really like it. This is a picture of Alexys and her friends Natalie Zach and Ross. They rode in the parade together. I am so glad to have it over but I really had a great time getting it put together. Not everyone gets the chance to build something like '57 Chevy out of wood, chicken wire and pedal paper!!
Alexys is leaving for camp tomorrow so I will try to write more later. Enjoy the photos of our July!
Alexys is leaving for camp tomorrow so I will try to write more later. Enjoy the photos of our July!
3 comments:
wow, the good 'ole parade! i haven't been to it in years. looks like you guys had a lot of fun and hey, great job on the float! i wouldn't know where to begin with one. your girls are adorable! makes me want one!
Hi aunt Debi, that's an awesome float!! You're an awesome aunt, too!!
Post a Comment