Wow Debi - You've been busy!! Look at you now - you're a bloggin' fool!! Good job to Craig and Kaelyn in the triatholon. I think it's cool to see them come in..they need to be playing music from 'Rocky' or something. Alexys is not in 8th grade - I refuse to believe it. What are you going to do now with all your day to yourself...I know a little blonde nephew who whould love to help you with any boredom you may experience!
1 comment:
Wow Debi - You've been busy!! Look at you now - you're a bloggin' fool!! Good job to Craig and Kaelyn in the triatholon. I think it's cool to see them come in..they need to be playing music from 'Rocky' or something. Alexys is not in 8th grade - I refuse to believe it. What are you going to do now with all your day to yourself...I know a little blonde nephew who whould love to help you with any boredom you may experience!
Post a Comment