Hey guys!
I started working at the High School Two weeks ago. I am an aid for a girl. It is proving to be a real test for me when I have to handle her all day and then come home to Katie and still find patience to get through the evening. I guess we'll see how strong I really am. My biggest challenge is one of my coworkers. She wants to be my boss and give me her ideas on what is right and to tell me I am wrong. Any advice out there on how to handle someone like that?? Your opinion would be welcome! Anyway I think this is a good job and I hope I can handle it. I hope as time goes by it will get easier to manage. I do miss my alone time!!
Katie is doing great with her new teacher. She is always smiling and happy. Well not always, but when she does it makes you forget when she was bad. That's why God made her cute!
Alexys is doing great in school. She always seems to get good grades. We hope she will be able to keep them up all the way through High School. She is my sanity. I love her dearly.
Craig is still the hardest working guy I know. He finally shaved off that stupid mustache!! Thank heavens!! He is way too nice looking to have a curly mustache.
I'll stop rambling now and let you get back to your day. But Thanks for dropping in to see how we are! I love you all. And I want to send out a big Good Choice!! to Reagan on her decision to be baptized. We love you Reagan!!!!
And to everyone else you are always in our prayers, we love you too! Bye!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi debi
just take her comments and swallow them with no response. hopefully she will catch the hint. if not, ask her if she lives and raises a child with a disability......then smile and remind her that you do.
sounds life is busy for you guys. we were there last weekend for greg's wedding, but were so busy and than i got really sick, pnemonia. we need to catch up sometime though. have a great day!
Post a Comment