Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Time Flies??




Well it has been a long time since I updated my Blog so I am going to do a quick update.
We went to Yellowstone again and listened to the elk bugle. That is always a fun trip for us. Katie decided she enjoys looking through the binoculars. They are usually backwards but she still manages to be super excited about what she sees in them.
Alexys is forever being a great help with Katie. She is always right there to help out no matter what. Alexys is growing up faster than I can handle and I must say I go in to shock at least 3 times a week when I turn around and see her standing there looking me straight in the eye.
That's life I guess.
I am now substitute teaching. I have only been a few times. 3 times I was in the same class I was in before but 2 other times was for regular high school classes. I must say sometimes you wonder what teenagers are thinking. Anyhow! I think it will be a good thing if I can get more jobs.
Katie lost her first tooth a few weeks ago. I don't think she understood what was going on at all. She kept trying to put it back in. She is thrilled to be able to eat corn on the cob again.
I better get to bed. It is 1:00 in the morning and I need to teach a Sunday School class in the morning. Thank Heavens we switch the clocks tonight!!! Good Night Everyone!!

2 comments:

chchoo said...

Hey Deb! Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe it! Say hey to Idaho for me.

Tanalyn said...

What cute girls! Sounds like life is busy and going well.