Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Harvest Break!!

Well we start spud break this Friday! I am officially done working at the High School. I am going to be working as a substitute teacher for a while til something else in the district comes up. For now I am just going to enjoy being able to get something around my house done. Maybe? We spent last weekend up at our friends cabin. We had a nice time. They are trying to sell the cabin but till it does we get the privilege of staying at it from time to time. It's a beautiful place. Thanks Jed & Amanda!! Alexys just got her mid-term grade and she has all A's. She always tries her hardest and that is all we ask. Katie is still working on her potty training and gets a tiny bit closer every day. Keep your fingers crossed for us. anyway that is about it for our life this week. I'll write again soon! Debi

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hi Debi...I found your blog on Tanalyn's. I hope you don't mind that I added yours to ours. It is fun to keep in contact!