Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthdays!!







Alexys turned 14 on Friday!

It's is crazy to think how fast it all goes,

but I do hope I always to remember the little moments

that make it so much fun!


Alexys got a blender for her birthday.Ha ha! She was excited about it but we also decided to take for a day of shopping on Sat. and let her pick out her own clothes.

I think she had a good time.

(No, we did not buy the hats, it was tempting though!)



Alexys & Kaeli have been friends since they were 4 and they always have so much fun together.




This is what they do!





Always the Divas





This is from way back in January on Katie's Birthday at Cold Stone

2 comments:

Tanalyn said...

Wow, I can't beleive she's 14. I still remember you driving with me to Salmon on a car dealer trade and you didn't have too much longer to go. She looks just like you! And what a fun mom to take her shopping

jenniho ♥ said...

Can she really be 14? Wow!