Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Play Mulan!



Alexys had the chance to be in the play Mulan. She played Mulan's Mother
This picture is of her and the girl that played Mulan and Mulan's Grandmother.
This scene is when Mulan is getting ready to meet the match maker and she is late.



This is the first big scene with everyone on stage.
Alexys is in the middle right of the pic, you can only see a slice of her face.

This is the final scene. The big ending song and dance!


Alexys and Suzie at the end of the play when Mulan returns home.



A few of Alexys' friends after the play was over showing off there best stuff!
They do have fun together!







3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

I was so jealous that Todd and Reagan got to come to the show...so not fair! Tell Sis they saaid it was a great show! She looks great on stage!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I thought I would let you know that Jamie Clark that we went to school with passed away this weekend. I don't know a lot of details, but her funeral will be on Friday in Idaho Falls. Very sad!

The Clarks said...

I love Alexys. I want her for my own daughter. Can I have her?