Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alexys' Last Day of School & Katie's New Bike!

On the last day of school the Junior High does a talent show. Here is Alexys and some of her friends doing the song We go together from Grease. I think they did a good job. Maybe I am just being a Mom. Let us know what you think! Enjoy!!

And here is Katie on her new trike. It is made for Special needs children so it is easier for her to control. She loves it but has a hard time not riding away into the sunset!

GO MISS BUBBA!!!

2 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

I can't believe how composed Alexys is on stage. When I was 13 I was a total spazz. Way to go sissy!
Love Katies Bike...Reagan wants to take it for a spin!

Tanalyn said...

Dakota has the same bike....only red and different handle bars....he loves it!
Alexys' room looks awesome! Good job!