Friday, June 19, 2009

Alexys' New Room

Alexys moved into this room a few months ago. I finally got around to painting it. We still have a few things to do yet but this is a good start. My friend Heidi came and helped me and she is amazing! She is very talented and has great ideas. Thank You Heidi!


This is a curtain wall. We found some table clothes on clearance and cut them up and sewed them together. Alexys shares a room with my storage. (Her choice.) So we made this curtain to make the room look better. I need to do a few adjustments with it to make it hang a little more straight, but I think it looks great!
This is also a piece of the table cloth. Just some ribbon to tie it up and untie to have more privacy. Heidi is so clever.
We put the bench under the window and covered it with a pretty material.
I still need to attach the material.


In case you can't read this it says "Sing like nobody is listening"









3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

So CUTE Debi! I really like the striped curtain wall!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Way cute room! It is fun to see people's projects!

Sanders Clan said...

Hey Debi, I found your blog on Tiffany's and popped in to say what a beautiful family you and Craig have! Katie is getting so big, I haven't seen her since that time I saw you at Central...about 2 years ago! Way cute bedroom! Take care and hope to see you around! You can check out our blog if you want at john and vicki sanders.blogspot!

Vicki