Monday, July 6, 2009

June


Our June was filled with many different activities. From Alexys graduating from Junior High to Family reunions. Here are some pictures to tell the story of how we spent June 2009.


Alexys Graduated from 8th grade


Alexys and some of her friends after graduation waiting for the dance to start.

Craig and Alexys at the ward camp out.

Katie got her new bike!!

$10 day at the Riot Zone. Katie was at the controls.

Alexys was a good sport and went on it twice with her.

I went on it with her the third time. I was laughing and screaming when she would take us up and down so Katie thought that was very funny.

My Mom had a little reunion with just her siblings. Her only brother lives in Oregon and only comes every few years and her sister Brenda (the tall one) Just returned from a mission with her husband from the Philippines. So it has been a while since they were all together.
We had our family reunion with my family. This is a Banana gram of all our names of the people that stayed up at the cabin.

This is all of us! Those are the Tetons in back of us. And we are wearing our shirts that I made. On the back I put #s. Dad is #1 and Tanner the youngest is #21. Your # is in what order you came into the family not by age. (We should have 4 more in this picture but 3 of them are attending to more important thing right now.)

We had many things I didn't get on camera but hey I can't carry that thing everywhere!!!










No comments: