Friday September 11 was South Fremont's Homecoming. So Alexys played on the Freshman Powder Puff Football team. She did a great job. She really got in there and made some key plays. I wish I had gotten the picture when she leveled the girls in the grey pants in front of her in these pictures. These are the best pictures I got of the event.



So on Saturday September,12 Craig and I went with the Elders of Twin Groves Ward and we rafted the Hoback. It was a lot of fun! I didn't dare take my camera so I only have these two pictures of before we went. If you want to see some really funny shots of us taken by the photographers on the river go to Floatograph.com and find us on there. We were there on the 12th and for some reason our time of day says 100. Anyway!!! We all had a fun weekend to say the least!


No comments:
Post a Comment