Thursday, September 10, 2009

School Pictures!

I decided I didn't like regular school pictures or their price. So I decided to take my own pictures of the girls this year. I took Alexys and her friend Alyssa down to the river bottoms by the railroad bridge to do their pictures and then I just took Katie into our back yard and the field behind our house. I think they turned out good. It helps to have girls that take good pictures.
Katie is almost impossible to get a good picture of. She never stops moving so most of her pictures are a big blur. So I am happy with the ones I got of her.
Here are three of each of them.
These were my favorites out of all the many I took.















3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Such beautiful girls!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Debi, Your daughters are very beautiful with beautiful smiles! I didn't pay for school pictures either! They are expensive...your pictures turned out really nice!

Shan Reid said...

Great photos Debi! I'm also planning on doing the same thing.