We have one of the prettiest city parks. It sits on an island in the middle of town. Most towns don't even have a river running through their towns, but we have that and a park in the middle of it. I have always loved this place and it's fun to be able to take my own kids there.

The water is way down right now. Normally all these rocks are under water.

She loves to look at the water

Katie was having fun climbing everything!

She wants so much to be able to do these things on her own but luckily her Dad is willing to climb with her.

Craig is such a good Daddy!! Super Dad even! :)

Alexys decided after being at the park for a while to go and find a pretty, quiet spot to lay down and read.

But Craig and Katie found her!

And then her quiet came to an end!

They do have fun together!

Always wrestling... he needs a son here to play with, oh wait! Katie makes up for that she loves it!

I had to step in and save Alexys... I do love this man!

Even if he is a big tease... Maybe because of that.?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So funny!!

What a fun afternoon!!!

I love my family!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey we were just there a week ago Sunday....I love that park too. I think Tanner & Reagan climbed that exact tree Katie was in.
Post a Comment