So I am always grateful for the fact that I have a pantry. It's not a giant one but it's a good size for me. Some day I hope to get one that is bigger but for now this one is great.
Anyway! I decided today to rearrange mine and I always feel so much better when it's done. It's amazing how many things you have in there that you don't need or that is just out of date. So now I have room for some things from the case lot sale. The rest will just have to stay out on the shelf in the garage till it's needed. Now if I could get the rest of my house organized again!
Well sorry to bore you but I just wanted to share and maybe lite a fire under some of you out there that might need to do the same soon! Have a great day!!

It may not seem clean to you but it is clean for me.

We do have a lot of stuff in here don't we.
Top shelf.
1 comment:
I love organizing things! It always makes me feel GREAT! way to go!
Post a Comment