Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Brother Tracy

Tracy passed away peacefully in his sleep during the early morning hours Sat. Oct. 31, 2009. He was a special spirit of our Heavenly Fathers. He suffered from epilepsy for over 40 years and God has finally given him the relief he deserves. I am so happy for him, but my heart hurts. Our family will miss him and we look forward to the day we get to meet him again and when we will have the opportunity to get to know him as his true self. We love you Tracy!! Till we meet again...






4 comments:

Debi and Craig said...

I'm going to post some of his pictures from his childhood soon if anyone would like to check back next week to see those... he was such a cute baby and toddler!! You've got to see them.

Sanders Clan said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I am forever grateful for the Plan of Salvation and to know that we will get to see these special spirits in true form! What a blessing to know that he hurts no more! Epilepsy is a hard thing to deal with, that is the type of seizures my daughter suffers from. He was definatly sent to a special family that cared for him! Keeping you in my prayers! Vicki

Brett and Tiffany said...

I am sorry to hear about your brother, but it is comforting to know he probably feels a lot better now. I remember meeting him at your home when we were in junior high when I came over to your house!

Tanalyn said...

I am so sorry Debi. I have so many memories of Tracey.....His apartment on the one side of your house, him looking so much like your dad, and how wonderful your mom always was to him. I would love to see pictures from his younger years.....
What a blessing to know where he is now, with Holly by his side.