Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Well I guess Christmas is over again. We had such a nice Christmas. The girls seemed to take their time opening gifts and that made everything good. It was nice not to see them just rip into everything and just enjoy each item as they received it. Katie didn't even have her eyes open til she saw the tree. At first she tried to go down stairs to our other tree. She walked right past all the gifts with her eyes still mostly closed. It was pretty funny. We had to steer her in the right direction.

Here Katie is after she finally found her way to the right tree.
Alexys was trying to act like she wasn't as excited as Katie but she was.

This was one of our gifts from my parents. We had this picture taken in I.F By Brian McBride in September. We are glad we had it done. Brian was also the man that was over Tracy's funeral. He is a good person.

The picture is much nicer than it looks on here. I just took a picture of it.

I hope you all had a great Christmas!!!

No comments: