Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years!!!

I just want to take a minute to say Happy New Years to everyone. This has been a strange year for me but that's life I guess. I am making my resolution this year to just make sure I don't take the people I care about for granted. I want to make it a goal to always let them know I appreciated them. This doesn't mean I will always be nice, lets be realistic, but I am going to try harder to show how I feel and to not let a time go by when I see them that they will know I love them. That will be hard for me. I am naturally a person that doesn't like to show my feelings that way and so don't think I don't love you if I fail to show it.
I love all of you and I wish you a safe and Happy New Year!!!
Lets Dance!!

No comments: