Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our Anniversary!!

May 20, 1995

So today we are celebrating 15 years.
I thought I would put up a few pictures from when we first met and our wedding day.
This first one is our first date!! So funny to look at.
Yes we went to Prom for our first date. =)
We had a great time and made lots of funny memories.
One being we rode in the back of an old Chevy blazer and sat on the spare tire on our way to dinner and the dance.
No I'm not kiddding!
We also had to climb out the back through the window and then it started to rain on our way inside. =) I laughed so hard that night!
Putting on flowers

Dance picture.


One month and one year later we got married.
Yes I do love the color red.
We were so young!!



I must say after everything we have been through there is no logical reason for us to still be together. Statistics were against us from the beginning.
Married young, death of a child, infertility, and multiple other sorrows we have had...
I guess we are just either very stubborn or in love.
I think it's probably a lot of both.
I love you Craig and I would never want to go through life with anyone else by my side.
Happy Anniversary!





2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Happy anniversary! You two are a great couple! Isn't it nice to have a best friend to go through life with!? I love being married too!

chchoo said...

Happy Anniversary!