I am hosting a Londy Lou Party tonight. Please come and see what she has. She makes such wonderful things. So cute. If you didn't get an invite it's because I just started working full time and I can't think straight. Not that I ever could before. =) I would love to see you here tonight though. I will have some goodies!!.
If you can't make it and would like to look and/or order something call me or email me or go to the Londy Lou Blog to have a look. Just tell her you heard about her from me and that would be wonderful of you. here is her blog.
Here is the invite!! Consider it a personal one to you!! ♥♥

1 comment:
Just for your info. I have her link to the Londy Lou blog on my side bar. You can check out her stuff and her prices there.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment