Saturday, August 28, 2010

No Camera =(

O.K. so I no longer have a camera. It just has never shown up. I still am keeping my hopes high for it's return but we will just have to see. So I guess for now my Blog post are not going to be super interesting unless I can capture something good with my phone.
So School started Monday for me and the girls. Alexys of course is a Sophomore and Katie is a 3 grader. She loves school. She is almost potty trained. We get closer every day. I think it will take a few months before it is a habit for her. She is always happy and in her own little make believe world. How lucky for her right?
Alexys still doesn't complain about school but give it a few months into it and I'm sure it will happen.=) She loves her choir classes and Seminary. She also seems to like all her Teachers this year. I hope her friends stay cool. That is always my concern though. She seems to always do the inviting and never gets invited. Oh well she stays positive about it. I also am afraid it's because she doesn't want to ask for money to go do stuff too. Why can't all teenagers do stuff that doesn't cost anything!!! Her friends are wonderful people and I hope they can all stay close this year.
I started my job at the High School Life Skills room. I love those kids and the Ladies I am working with are wonderful. I have high hopes for this job and the year to come. Craig is always busy and for that we are grateful. I wish we could fast forward to three years from now for his sake but for now I am going to try and encourage all of us to enjoy each other because Alexys will be leaving for college in three years and then what?? We are on a three year plan for our bills and we are really trying our hardest to be debt free. Wish us luck!!
I love my family and am truly blessed. May I never forget that for too long.=)
Thanks for stopping in!!

1 comment:

Janel aka NANA said...

I am so sad about your camera!! That really stinks!! I wish Alexys lived here and her and Jerika were friends, Jerika is also the one to always do the inviting and planning and I am always the one doing the driving. Life was so much different when we were in school. Good luck with everything!