Saturday, October 2, 2010

Park City


These are pictures of places I have not been to but would love to go to in the fall some day. Vermont or anywhere back East. They are just breath taking.=)

We are getting to stay in Park City this week with my Mom and Dad.
Craig had to stay home. =( I wish he could have come with us but I guess someone has to be responsible. =) Anyway we are staying in a great condo and are just relaxing right now. If you have any ideas on fun inexpensive things to do up this way leave me a comment about it. We will be here all week. I hope you are all finding fun things to do for Spud Harvest. I'm sorry if you don't get to play for Harvest or if you just don't get one. Because they ROCK!! Have a great week. I'll post pictures next week. =)

No comments: