Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home for Christmas

Turn on your speakers to hear the music.

I heard this song last night on the Country Music Christmas show. I was very moved by it. The images of the soldiers celebrating in war zones and without their families. The images of the families at home waiting for them to return. I love this country and all we represent. What a blessing it is to live here. I hope this Christmas we can all take a minute to remember how and why we are so blessed.

I love my Family and know that we are so lucky to live the life we live.
What a wonderful season to have a chance to look more closely at what really matters.
Have a wonderful Holiday season.
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute Christmas card. It won't get bigger when I click on it though! Beautiful family! Enjoy your holidays!