We had Jennifer (Nichols) Cook do some family pics for us. I won a contest and so it was fun to have someone else try to get Katie to smile right. It was not easy! Anyway here are some of them. Let me know what you think. =)

"We don't remember days we remember moments."

5 comments:
Love 'em! What a great looking family your are!
I love them, I think your last one looks sweet and peaceful. You have a beautiful family!
The first one is my favorite of your whole family! i really like the one of you and Craig. She did a really good job! Your girls are beautiful!
I like them Debi. She did a nice job but I wanted to do them too...Are you up for round 2?
They are all amazing, but the 1st one and the last one are my favorites of the whole fam. The individuals are so great - gorgeous family!!
Post a Comment