So on Valentine's Day Katie went in and picked up her new hearing aide!! She only has the left one for now and it is PURPLE!! She is doing really well with it so far. She like to wear it. That kind of tells us just how much she was missing out on before. But we have high hopes for her progress now. I think that talking will be in the not so distant future and that would be great! She gets the right hearing aide in a few weeks and it will be red. We are excited to see what is to come. =)
(♥Please take note of the five songs on my Blog Soundtrack that all have the word hear in them. hehe ♥)
Closer look.
It is molded to the exact shape of her ear. But it's clear so not very noticeable.
Even closer look!
It's a pretty dark purple. I like it.=)
And of course it was Valentines Day and this is what I came home to.Love you Craig!!

1 comment:
How cute your Katie is!!
Post a Comment