Alexys was forced by her parents to try out for the Upper Valley Idol tonight. She did a great job and I believe she enjoyed herself regardless of what she said before we left for the auditions.
She has a wonderful voice and we want her to feel comfortable sharing it with others. We felt this was a great opportunity for her. We told her she didn't have to go any further than tonight's performance but we hope if she is chosen to go on that she will take this chance to enjoy herself.
Hope you enjoy this small segment.
Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE2IUUG4t1E

2 comments:
She sounds great... and she's a great performer. Nice job!
WOW Alexys!! Way to go you have an AMAZING voice. Very clear and strong! I wish mine sounded like that. I always shake in front of anyone besides my family! Debie you were right to make her go!
Post a Comment