Craig Alexys and Katie decided to have a bit of fun. Well mostly Craig and then the other two didn't have much choice. =) Here are the pictures of Craig and his girls. ♥
He had been running from Alexys before this because he had taken her cell phone taken out the battery and hid it. (That's how you get your teenage daughters attention.)
She finally got it back but then he trapped her in the hall and these are the results.
It looks as if she could have gotten away but unless you know Craig.....
♥I love my Family!!♥
So as she got her phone put back together he tripped her an then somehow manged to get her on his back. Katie thought that looked like fun so she had to get on too.So up she went.
Alexys was yelling "no, I'm falling!"
She is so strong!
She gets that from her dad. =)
All you could hear was Alexys screaming "Not outside!!" and then lots of laughing.








1 comment:
I know where to send my boys for some fun!!!
Post a Comment