She is turning 16!
I have a hard time thinking of her as anything but my baby girl but the reality if it is she is growing up. First driving and now dating. Before I know it she will be leaving for college and I'm not sure I will handle that very well. I watched my friend today get ready to send her baby off and I cried for her. How will I do it when it's my own?
Here are a couple pictures of her when she was a baby. It is not hard for me to wake up some mornings and think this is who I will see running down the stairs.
Age about 4 hours oldAge 23 months with her big beautiful blue eyes.
Everything in between this age and now is such a blur. She has been such a great kid and always so beautiful and funny. I really have a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that I'll be lucky to have 2 more years of her living under my roof. She will go great places and I love her more every day.
♥
Age 15♥Happy Birthday Alexys!!♥
Age 3 months




3 comments:
HAppy birthday Alexys! our kids are growing up fast! Enjoy every moment with them!
Sniff Sniff (blow the nose) Sniff sniff sigh! I LOVE that girl! Sniff!!
She's so beautiful!!
Post a Comment