Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prom

Alexys went to her first Prom on Saturday. We decided to take some pictures of their group before they went to dinner. I think they had fun and enjoyed it a bit. They all looked great and this is such a good group of kids.

Thanks for letting me take your pictures guys!!





Lyndsie and Wade, Alexys and Nathan, Aubrie and Connor, Jessie and Ryan










I really did love her dress.


These are the only shots I got of her hair.



Craig intimidating Nathan


I thought this one was funny.

We had about 30 minutes before the others showed up.



Sorry it's sideways


I liked this shot. They all looked so good in their formal wear.




1 comment:

Sanders Clan said...

Wow Debi what a beautiful daughter you guys have! I can't believe that she is that age already! It still seems to me that we should be that age!:) I love the pictures...I might have to have you show me some pointers on how to get good pics! What a gorgeous dress also! Love it!