Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cars

After 6 years we are selling the Suburban. It's a bitter sweet thing for me. I love my car and it makes me sad to see it go. On the other hand I will not miss it when I go to fill up my gas tank again. It's really too bad that gas has to be so much. Oh well I guess. I am happy that some good people are getting it. Treat it well you guys!! Yes I know you will be reading this eventually. ;) ♥

We ended up buying not one but two other cars. And not only that they are both Subaru's. =)

One we test drove over by Challis and the other we purchased from a couple in Utah without seeing it first. Craig's cousin looked at it for us and we are praying we will like it and it will be a good car. I found some pictures on the Internet of them. The second picture of the Suburban is ours. The first is a random picture. Ours had better wheels and black door handles.


This is what ours looks like


♥ This one is ours! ♥
I really am so sad to not have it anymore. =(


This is the one from Challis. It will be Alexys and Craig's car.

They are both happy with it.


This is what mine looks like. I have yet to see it as of Sunday afternoon. I paid for it Friday. This is really a strange feeling..... anyway I think it will be a good car. I will hopefully get to see it tonight!!

Well that's my update for today!

Happy Father's Day!!








2 comments:

shannon said...

You are right! I read it! And I love it!!!!! I want to hug it! And I promise to take good care and love it!

Sanders Clan said...

What a sweet couple of cars that you guys purchased! I am loving yours...let me know how you like it after you have used it for awhile, cuz we have thought about that kind of car, but haven't been around them and know nothing about them! Isn't it crazy how we become attatched to our cars!? Looks like you did good though! :)