O.K so I am a little sad that the robins are gone. I really loved watching them grow.
It's amazing how fast it happened. Less than 3 weeks and they have flown away. Here is a little picture review of what I got to see.
I have to admit this first picture is from last year. I accidentally erased the one from this year. There were four eggs this year.
It's a bit foggy because I had to zoom in from about 30 ft. away and through our window or she would fly away.

Finally hatched after only a week.

Finally hatched after only a week.
Cute and ugly all at the same time. 
Almost covered with feathers!
I love the blue feathers. I have never noticed them on bigger robins. Has anyone else?

Almost covered with feathers!
I love the blue feathers. I have never noticed them on bigger robins. Has anyone else?
Amazing that they could still find a comfy position to lay in.
So cute!!





No comments:
Post a Comment