I have skipped a few things with my blogging but because it takes so long to download or upload, or whatever it's called, pictures I have only done this one. I will probably try ot get the other things on here soon but for now I am running on very few patience with this program... ANYWAY!! =)
We went to a family reunion for my side of the family. We were able to go down to Heber Girls camp. If any of you have been there you know how fun it can be. We had a great time. It is such a beautiful place and I hope we can go back someday.
These are some of the things we saw.
Stinging Nettle? Pretty but not good to touch. Or is it Milk Weed?? I don't know.
=)
More purple flowers. I need to learn the names of stuff.
Cameron, Alexys, Craig, and Clayton on a hike to look out over the valley.
It's a very beautiful place. This year was very green. I guess it's usually pretty brown and dry by now. We were lucky because it was perfect weather and flowers were still blooming.
It's a very beautiful place. This year was very green. I guess it's usually pretty brown and dry by now. We were lucky because it was perfect weather and flowers were still blooming.
Heber Girls Camp!!
Me and Craig up on an overlook mountain above the camps.
This camp is over 8400 acres. That's a big camp. You can see the lake we canoed in about 2 hours after this picture was taken.
We did the challenge courses they have at this camp. They are fun and we got to go to two different ones. I got so many pictures of both times but I don't want to try and get them on here. >=(
Craig climbing the swinging log that's about 30' tall to get to the cable.
Craig on the cable that's about 30' in the air.
Alexys getting off the zip line. It was hard with the lighting to get a picture when she was going so fast so this is the best we got for the zip line pictures.
Me running back the rope for Craig to use on the zip line after I had finished the course.
Those harnesses are not flattering on someone my size.
Or anyone for that matter. =)
Or anyone for that matter. =)
2x4 balance walk way thingy.
The balance beam/ teeter totter
We stopped at Temple Square on our way home. We only spent about 40 minutes there but it was well worth it. We spent a few minutes up by the statue of Christ and then we walked around and looked at all the amazing and beautiful architecture. And then we went into the South visitors center where they have the small replica of the Temple. It is pretty cool. Less than an hour isn't a lot of time but I loved every minute of it.


2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! You are a great mama!
I just read the title of this post. Bahaha! Awesome, and now I will leave your blog in peace!
Post a Comment