We love to go to Zion!!
When I say we I mean mostly me but my family loves me enough to enjoy it too. =)
We had a great time and loved the warm weather! The only draw back was the dumb caterpillars that always decide to visit while we are there. Hundreds of them!! I didn't take any pictures because I hate the idea of them and don't want to ruin my memories of my happy place. I didn't take time to put all the pictures in order but anyway... Enjoy the pictures!!
Getting ready to do the Angel's Landing hike!!
ANgel's Landing
Taking a break from hiking.
Frogs
Emerald pools
Me and Katie waiting for Craig and Alexys to get back from the big hike.
Me and Alexys at lookout point
First hike of the trip
She did great on the big hike!
Scary!! huge drop off on both sides!!
Life line
Look at those guns!!
On the way down
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! A little intense though! ;) I love that you guys go do that. One of these years we'll get to go with you. That would be awesome!
Post a Comment