It's been 10 years since I last spoke with my sister. It's hard to believe she is gone still. I'm not going to write a lot on this post because to be honest I can't see the keyboard through my tears and I keep messing up.
♥ Love and Miss you Holli!!! ♥
We did have fun together. =)



























5 comments:
I love my family! and I love my aunt Holli! I will never forget her; she still makes an impact on my life daily. She's an amazing example to me. She's so strong. I will constantly look back on the memories I have with her and be grateful.
You are an amazing woman Debi. You have great strength and courage.
Love your post Debi! Such a great tribute to your sister!
Thank you for sharing!! I know I loved her and miss her!! I am not going to say much either, my keyboard seems to be blurry as well. Luv you and I know she is so proud of you!!
What a nice post about your sister. That will be a happy reunion when you see her again one day!
Post a Comment