Wednesday, April 23, 2014

And she's off!

So we sent Alexys off on her mission last week. I have to say besides saying goodbye to our son this was a close second for most difficult things to do. I'm so happy and excited for her but WOW! I was not ready for it. 
She is going to make a great missionary! I made a blog to keep all of her letters and pictures on for her to see when she returns. If anyone that might still read this blog wants to follow it you can find a link to it to the right. =)
She has blessed my life so much and brought me more happiness than I could ever express. I have to let her go so that she can bless the people of Oaxaca, Mexico too. I'll try to keep both blogs up to date.
Thanks for keeping tabs on us! 

Here are some pictures from before she left


Before her farewells She had two in one day!


We got to go to General Conference on Sunday April 6


We tried to fit 18 months worth of fun into just a couple of days.


This was the night before she left



We did Easter a week early







We went to Lagoon the same weekend we went to General Conference





I have a zillion pictures I could post but I'll stop there. 

2 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

She will be a great missionary! I still read your blog! Excited to read about her adventures as well!

shannon said...

I just love you and your family.