Well I'm excited that Alexys is still powering through the MTC, but this is going to be a very long 17 1/2 months. I wouldn't have it any other way but it is going to test me to my limits for sure. Katie misses her "Ya-Ya" but she is pretty happy regardless of what life throws her way. Craig is struggling but tries to hide it. I'm not sure why some guys think that it's a bad thing to show your emotions. Oh well. I just take it day by day and write a lot of letters. =) haha
I'll just post some pictures from the last two weeks and call it good for today. Thanks for stopping by!
I told Katie we were taking a picture to send to Alexys
so she did the "I love you" sign
I made her a paper name tag just like her big sisters.
Miss this girl!!
Selfie with a picture she sent while we sent emails on Pday!
I sent this to her and she got a good laugh out of it.
I had just told her she was going to Mutual in an hour.
She loves Young Womens!
We had a young moose visit last Saturday.
Fun Farm on the warmest day of Spring so far!
Still no swimming but we're getting closer!
Bubs wanted a selfie of us to send to Alexys.
The dogs were loving it!
Katie decided to pick the only flowers we had in bloom.
Hahaha!
She was so excited I couldn't be mad. =)









No comments:
Post a Comment