Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great New Year Celebration. We had some of our friends over. We didn't do much more than just eat good food and talk. We did play a few games. We had some fireworks that we set off at midnight. I think it was a good evening. We spent a few nights at our friends cabin in Squirrel up past Ashton. We had fun even though the weather was nasty. The wind blew so hard that you could see the wall move. We spent most of our time inside playing the Wii or other games. We stayed busy the entire time. Craig did make a sled trail to go on. He took the tube down again the day we left and it popped on the ice. All that wind caused a layer of ice to form on top of the snow. We then went up to spend Saturday in Island Park. We went sledding and Snow machining. I took a bit of a spill on my machine but walked away fairly intact. My helmet flew off and the machine was about thirty feet away but no broken bones. My nephew Cameron said he saw me in the superman position when he first turned and looked back at me. Pretty fun stuff! Overall we had a good time this New Years. We send our love!



2 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Debi - I took some cute picts of your fam on the snow hill...you'll have to check them out. I hope your not too sore after your fall. Todd talked about it for quite a while on the drive home. I wish I could do something to impress him as much as your spill did!

Sanders Clan said...

Hey Debi I found your blog while on Tanalyn's and decided to stop in and say hi! It's crazy that we live in the same town and never see eachother. You have cute girls and looks like all is going well. Take care-
Vicki