We had such a good time up at Harriman State park on Wed. We knew it would be the last beautiful day before the clouds moved in so I asked Craig to take me cross country skiing. We have not had a chance to go up there this year and I'm so glad we did it. The weather was warm and the swans and ducks were everywhere. I am a little sore but not as bad as I thought I would be. What a beautiful world we live in!
3 comments:
How pretty and how much fun!!! I remember the good 'ole days of going up there with you family! Looks like a lot of fun and not too cold!
That looks so fun! Brett and I should do that sometime.
Beautiful pics! (Except the ones of Craig) ha. That's about the prettiest place I've ever cross-country skiied. I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment