Katie turned 7 today! She got dressed up with her birthday crown and is having a great day! She was excited about her birthday breakfast that her sister Alexys prepared for her. A pancake shaped like a bunny w/ chocolate chips and whip cream on top. After that she opened her big gift. Her roller coaster! She loves it. She had to take her balloons for a ride! So much fun!!!!!Happy Birthday Katie!
Happy Birthday! When I was looking at this post, my little 2 year old was sitting on my lap and pointed at Kaite and said, "Angel!" I think he summed it up just right. She did look just like a little angel! I am glad she had a great birthday.
2 comments:
Soooooo Cooool! I want a roller coaster in my room!!!! Sorrry I missed the shin-dig...I'm so dumb.
Happy Birthday! When I was looking at this post, my little 2 year old was sitting on my lap and pointed at Kaite and said, "Angel!" I think he summed it up just right. She did look just like a little angel! I am glad she had a great birthday.
Post a Comment