
This is a great performance by Alexys' music group The Sound Generation. They performed for about 15 minutes and I was very unprepared and only had enough tape for the first 7 minutes. Anyway hope you enjoy. By the way I couldn't get the video off my camera so I had to use my regular camera to get it off the T.V. SORRY!
I am going to get them to do this again during class so I can get the whole thing on film. Then it will be a better quality.
(And don't forget to turn off my playlist so you are not hearing two songs at the same time.)
I am going to get them to do this again during class so I can get the whole thing on film. Then it will be a better quality.
(And don't forget to turn off my playlist so you are not hearing two songs at the same time.)
1 comment:
Hey Debbie - where are they performing at? It is so cute. Is it through the school or a private group?
Post a Comment