

Craig had gotten on to the roof through an upstairs window but had closed it almost all the way. Katie decided to try to follow Craig. She pushed a chair up to the window and proceeded to shimmy the window open till she could squeeze through. Craig is tied to a rope so not really able to get around quickly. I was in the kitchen and I heard this in a very loud voice," Katie! Stop! Noooo Stop!" I ran up the stairs to find her but somehow Craig had gotten there like superman!

He ran across the roof after somehow uniting himself to get to her within a few seconds. When she had gotten on to the roof she was on the part that is only a little steep but then decided to try to get to Craig by stepping onto the very steep part. About like this slash /. Craig looked over and saw her start to teeter towards the edge and when he yelled she turned to look at him and it made her fall towards the window area again. So when she landed she was sitting with her feet out in front of her on the part of the roof that is not very steep.

She did scrape up her leg a bit but she most assuredly has an angel with her because she did not fall. We are counting our blessings right now because tonight could have gone very different.
Still Shaking over that one!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Wow. I can't believe that! I'm sorry. I totally blog stalked you. I just barely started my blog so I've been stalking people to add to my list! Anyways, I'm so glad Katie didn't actually fall off the roof! You guys definately must be living right! I'm glad everything is ok, even if pretty shaky.
Sounds like an Aunt Holli angel to me!! I'm glad she is okay!!
So scary! I'm glad she's alright!
Post a Comment