Craig did the Rush Triathlon again. He beat is time from last year by more than a half hour. He also placed 2nd in the Clydesdale! (Men over 200 lb.) :)
Here are some pictures!
Enjoy!!!
I'm lucky I was able to get this picture. There are so many people in the water and they all look the same. I just took a bunch of pictures of different groups and then zoomed into see if I got him in there. I never did see him till he got out of the water.(That guy behind him got in his way I think.)
Lots of hills!
I had to pass him to get a picture. He didn't look to happy about the distraction. Or he could just be really tired after riding up the hill by the Temple. :)
This is the transition to start the run.
Here he comes around the track for the final part of the run!
I had to pass him to get a picture. He didn't look to happy about the distraction. Or he could just be really tired after riding up the hill by the Temple. :)
This is the transition to start the run.
Here he comes around the track for the final part of the run!This is a video of him running across the finish line.
The People saying names were a little slow and couldn't find his name at first.
Congrats Craig!! I love you and am so proud of you!!!




3 comments:
Way to go Craig! That is an awesome accomplishment! Good for you Debi to be there supporting him!
Nice job, Craig! You're a clydesdale, huh? Me too I think. Maybe I'll race you and Nephi next year.
Craids a Stud...a clydesdale stud.
Post a Comment