Alexys and I went to Utah and spent two days at Lagoon. We are thinking that we might make this into an annual thing. (Craig doesn't know that yet!) It was good to be able to get connected again without all the disruptions of everyday life.
The weather was perfect. The hottest it got was 75 and there was a nice cool breeze both days.
Perfect!

We of course went and had our picture taken in Pioneer Village.

Alexys rode the rooster on the merry go round. I was on the zebra if anyone cares.

Our first and last ride of our two days of Lagoon of course was Wicked.
Great ride!!!
(I take that back we did the White Roller coaster first. That is a tradition. Always ride the white coaster first!)

We are on the back of the train in this picture.

The Wild Mouse is another of our favorites!

Alexys loves the swings.

Merry Go Round !!
We had a great time!!!!
2 comments:
Maybe you guys should invite all the housley girls in your tradition. Reagan & I would love to join in the fun!
wow! looks like you had fun! wish i could've gone... haha. but, i did end up getting $900 so, i guess that makes up for it! kinda. :)
Post a Comment