Alexys age 2 Alexys age 14I can hardly stand to even write it let alone say it. My baby is growing up!
Alexys turned 15 on Sat. and It is just too crazy how fast time flies.
We spent the weekend in Salt Lake with just me, her and her Grandma Housley. We did some shopping, eating, swimming and sight seeing. We just never seem to get bored of seeing the sights around Temple Square. We went to the Beehive House and then we saw the Joseph Smith movie again and on Sunday morning we
went to watch the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing in the Music and the Spoken Word.
Mom took us to The cafe at Little America for lunch on Sat.
They always have such good food!
I do have some pictures but we only had our phones and we took all the pictures with Alexys' phone so they are at school right now. I will post them when she gets home.
Anyway!!! I guess that's it!!
It really was a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment