Monday, March 1, 2010

State Wrestling!!

(Hope you enjoy my soundtrack for this post. I thought the songs were funny.) =)
Friday and Saturday were Idaho State Wrestling. And of course we had to go. Craig loves wrestling and one of our good friends is one of the coaches for our team so we spend a lot of time going to watch these matches. So on Sat. we spent about 12 hours at the Holt Arena in Pocatello supporting our South Fremont Cougar Wrestling team. They did pretty well. We took 2nd place in our district for team and we had two of our boys take State title in their weights. I think they were 135 Brock Banta and 235 Brian Rodehouse. Close to those weights if not. Anyway we had a great time and we are very proud of these guys.

Craig, Alexys and Katie wearing our school colors.
Go S.F.!!!

During the long moments between our boys matches we had to have something to do so I brought toys!! Here is one of the things I made with them. Of course we were a very popular with all the little kids around us so I had to sanitize them all when we got home.

Another picture of them before I got them to cooperate for the nice picture.


If you click on the picture above it will enlarge it so you can see the two boys that took first. I have a line around them. Such a great day for them.

We love our Cougars!!!









No comments: